Sunday, October 24, 2010

Boredom and Bliss :)

Offlate, I am struck hard by the disease called Boredom and anxiety. I remember one of the scholars of Postmodern thought call 'Anxiety' as the disease of the century. Yeah. I completely agree to what he says. I am suffering from anxiety disorder due to several reasons. One primary reason that fuels this disease is boredom. Boredom has often been a topic of debate.

"An idle mind is a devil's workshp" is an adage. Though I may not subscribe to the fact that is devil's workshop but I strongly feel that there should never be an idle mind. There should never be a empty space that cud be used by any external force to act on you.

So, getting to the point. Is my mind idle? I tried a huddle with the various faculties of my mind and body to find what exactly is happening inside me. As expected they could not find the answer. I did deliberate a bit more on this and then realized that my mind has transcended beyond the physical realms of life. It has started dwelling completely in the metaphysical arena.

Many of my frens laugh at the very use of the word metaphysics in all my blog entries. But they fail to understand that its 'metaphysics' and my belief in metaphysics that keeps me going. So, even at a metaphysical level am I bored? The outright answer to this question is an emphatic 'NO'

So in the metaphysical realm of mind, I am occupied with something that offers me million reasons to smile. Its an entity that is beyond human expression. I would rather fail if I attempt to capture it with words. Also, one simple reason that makes me admire that entity is that it never allows me to comprehend it how much ever I may try to .

There is a lot of conversations that go inside the metaphysical realm of my mind. There are lots of arguments, there are lots of struggle, stifles etc. But, there is never disharmony as one may expect. Rather, its mere bliss. Its bliss that reins supreme even in the most turbulent state of mind.

Bliss :)

No comments: