Friday, September 3, 2010

Bliss :)

Life offers unlimited surprises. Some surprises bring a smile on your face but some can do the opposite. However, this evening has been a fantabulous one and I was full on smiling today. Yeah. For some time I have been thinking that I am unlucky at times as many things just don’t work my way. But, today was a different day. A day of different emotions, a day to be remembered for reasons of joy. I think it’s the beginning of the season of happiness that’s lying ahead in hand’s reach.

Once again it all started in a totally unanticipated way. I was as usual at my lazy best all throughout the day. Then, For some reason i was getting geared to go to college. My roommate had asked me to bring his camera for the teacher’s day function that was held at college. So, I got ready and left to college. At college, did some errand jobs to make the stage ready for the teachers day function and then this surprise comes up.

My close frens had shared about my FOCUS with this fren in the freshman year of college. Lets call him “Goodwill Angel”, in short GA. GA was at his best to help things happen the way my heart wished. Me, Bhris and Taria and a few other frens were standing down and blossom comes down after a gruelling session of class. GA started introducing her to us and everyone just couldn’t control their laughter for very obvious reasons.

Also, me being a great master of Goof ups, once again was at my best in goofing up. I just cant believe the fact that blossom was being introduced. Its not that I do not know blossom before. But yeah getting introduced again was a costly thrill. The group of frens around me just cant stop laughing at the series of events that was getting unfolded.

Many frens of mine got to know about my FOCUS today publicly. Then GA arranged a meet for all of us. GA planned a visit to sweet castle for a cup of coffee/cake. After an initial hesitation, blossom agreed to come with us. My senses were not able to believe the fact that it was actually happening as opposed to my usual scheme of things that happen in the metaphysical plane of thought. While, i deeply respect myself for my undying belief in the bliss of metaphysical state of my mind, today I realized the same happiness was possible in things of reality.

Again, life is full of surprises. I can vouch for that statement. My conversation with Blossom was centered around common topics like college, studies, CGPA and the like. Nevertheless, am very happy and thankful to GA, Bhris and Taria for standing by me all throughout the day. GA was simply superb in his actions today. He deserves a very loud and sound applause.

Let me try to capture my heart's feelings.

There was a renewed hope in me when I met her. Hope offered by blossom is beyond measure
A hope can ignite the sunken mind.
A Hope to go the extra mile.
A hope that offers positive outlook on life.
A hope that ensures that there is someone who you are accountable for.
A hope that brightens life like never before.
A hope that offers reasons to smile.
A hope that helps you keep going despite the fact that you know that you can't go. A hope that instills confidence in you.
A hope that reassures you.

The words of assurance from Taria and uncommitted statements from Bhris were the highlights of the day. I am feeling blessed to have frens like these who can take me to any heights. They mean a lot. I feel very elated that this day will go down in the personal history of Joseph Nirmal as a precious day. The future outcome of my FOCUS is not in my hands but I am glad that the spirit and strength of vibrant frenship is on my side to take me to great heights.
Thanks GA, Taria and Bhris. You guys are the best.

2 comments:

Agni said...

Aww .. All the Best Joe!! Un nalla manasukku ellame nalla than nadakum da :)


And thanks for allowing access ;)

joseph nirmal said...

thank you for ur wishes. I accidentally changed the settings. Got it back to make it public. :)