Sunday, September 19, 2010

Super Sunday :)

What a wonderful day it has been. A day that started on a very sombre note took serious turns when I started cooking. the menu for the day was Chicken Briyani, Chicken gravy, Drumstick and potato Sambhar, rice, lassi. Last evening was a very nice evening owing to MAGNIFICAT - an amazing time of blessing and communication with God. However, as I got back home I wasn't greeted by good moves that were happening. The events were sick in the night that brought my spirit down. However, the dawn was ready to offer several positives. Life is always like that. Hopes are juxtaposed with despair. :)

A quiet hectic day i must say. But nevertheless, a wonderful day as its a bliss to host guests at home. The pleasure of cooking makes u forget any amount of issues going inside your mind and helps get rid of boredom. First, me and Kenz went out to Neelsandra to buy the groceries needed to make the lunch. And after coming back from neelsandra, got into the act straight away. A wonderful recipe for briyani was ready to be done. I am not sure if it turned out to be great :P I leave it to the choice of people who had tasted it. :D

Had to do too many things and the constraints of just two burners in the stove made things get delayed. But, I must appreciate the patience of Shiny, Tush , Ashwini, and the others who were not able to make it :) They deserve a round of applause. :) Dont they? Also, its worth mentioning here about people who were not able to make it to the lunch. I still feel they were very much a part of the lunch. Appreciate them :)

The lunch was served in a phased manner. as there were some dishes being made in the kitchen when the finished dishes were being served. A big thank you to all who made this day a grand success. they need a big pat on the back. I am glad that am able to send some food back to hostel for peeps to taste the dishes.

No comments: